Social Media & Marketing Officer
Reporting to: Business Analyst
Location: Ilford, Essex
Hours: Full time 40 hours per week, Monday – Friday (Flexibility required to work weekends, bank holidays and additional hours)
Salary: Competitive and based on knowledge, skills & experience
Company: Veritas Consultancy (UK) Ltd
- Develop and execute a social media strategy for the channel, focused on increased social engagement and referrals to our owned websites
- Cultivate and grow our social media followers across priority social channels
- Devise & execute a strategy to grow overall audience & engagement on Islam Channel’s Instagram, Facebook and Twitter profiles.
- lead creative campaigns, to ensure we are developing the most engaging & cutting-edge content for our platforms.
- monitoring, managing & moderating the communities on the platforms & providing vision and insights to the production team.
- create & curate rich content by working to the overall channel content calendar, researching key trends, and strong visuals to inspire interaction from our followers.
- Research new developments within the online social field, come up with ideas based around those developments and communicate this research weekly with management and production team.
- Providing vision and direction to a growing team
- Collaborate with the team (Sales + Production) to build and deliver the content marketing strategy and editorial plan
- Plans and produces a social content calendar and keeps this regularly updated
- Identifies trending/thought provoking content relevant to the coffee community
- Experience across Facebook, Twitter and Instagram is a must, with an innate sense of what content framing works best across each platform
- The idea candidate will have a keen interest in the channel’s content pillars and subject matter.
- Exceptional news sense
- Experience and proficiency with analytics platforms suck us, Google Analytics and owned social platforms
- Ability to create visual content and edit images specifically for social media is a must; thus InDesign / photoshop / other visual suite experience desired.
- Be available for social support around key events that may fall outside of normal working hours
- A true social media enthusiast with a deep understanding of Instagram.
- A proven track record of growing and engaging communities in social media
- A creative eye for both copy, video and design Experience of successfully managing a social budget and using paid products to enhance organic growth
- Top tier academic record.
- Proven track record of creating engaging visual content & strong writing style
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, handling multiple projects in an organised but flexible manner & prioritising when necessary
- Manage and implement on all social media activities: Posting, sharing, re-sharing, identifying and approaching brands/partners of interest etc.
- Deliver comprehensive reports on reach, engagement trends to inform the strategy and optimise tactics.
- Experience with InDesign, Social Media tools
- Minimum of 2 years previous relevant experience
- Degree level in relevant subject
Please submit an updated CV and cover letter to email@example.com stating the category you wish to apply.
- Applicants must have the right to work in the U.K
- Only successful applicants will be contacted.