Charity Liaison Officer
Location: 428-432 Ley Street, Ilford, London IG2 7BS
Hours: Full time 40 hours per week, Monday – Friday (Flexibility required to work weekends, bank holidays and additional hours)
Salary: Competitive and based on knowledge, skills & experience
Company: Veritas Consultancy
You will be required to manage our current and existing charity partners for Islam Channel and Islam Channel Urdu.
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Building, managing and supporting our charity partners and business relationships.
- Manage communication and email correspondences in a timely manner
- Developing appropriate and consistent operational processes
- Monitor, evaluate and review charity partnerships and operational delivery and liaise with Director / CEO
- Organise and attend events
- Develop monitoring and evaluation procedures for continuous improvement and further alignment
- Work with charities, internal broadcast media teams, creative team to create agreed objectives
- Create frameworks for constant monitoring and evaluation against agreed and aligned objectives.
- Report to relevant stakeholders on progress against aligned objectives
- Regularly review and learn, leading to the adaptation of processes and support further decision making
- Identify resources and assign responsibilities to staff and volunteers. This includes recruiting, supervising, training and developing staff and volunteers for small and large scale fundraising initiatives.
- Manage day-to-day operational aspects of the project(s). Including Events Management, advertising / marketing, broadcast appeals and fundraising initiatives
- Ensure project documents are complete, current and appropriately stored.
- Develop a wide-ranging network of stakeholders
- Work closely with relevant stake holders and departments to ensure effective and efficient implementation of the project(s).
- Work with post production departments, social media manager and graphic designers to meet project’s needs;
- Produce and implement a sustainable fundraising strategy whilst developing relationship with potential funders
- Oversee the creation of fundraising applications and proposals to secure funds from corporate partners.
- Submit project status reports to Director / CEO; reviews bugs; anticipate and react to change.
- Delivering outstanding service by successfully responding to all questions and queries, showing your passion and dedication along the way
- Constantly seek out new revenue generating opportunities to ensure that Company targets are met.
- Admin duties
- Comply HR and office policies/procedures
- Comply with legal requirements
- Perform ad-hoc duties as assigned
Skills & Requirements:
- Educated to degree standard
- Proven working experience in leading and managing the charity sector
- Solid organisational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Project Management Professional (PMP) / PRINCE II certification is a plus
- Professional qualification in marketing, management or business development;
- Stakeholder engagement experience essential
- Proven experience implementing development strategies
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to work on own initiative, get things done and be part of a broader team
- Keen attention to detail, and a willingness to strive for continual process improvement
- Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to work under pressure
- Well-organised, excellent time management skills, ability to prioritise workload, deal with conflicting demands and meet tight deadlines/targets
- Excellent team player with a positive, solution-focused approach
- Hardworking with a can-do attitude and demonstrable use of Initiative
- Excellent work ethics
- Educated to degree level
Submit an updated CV with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org stating why you would be suitable for this role.
- Applicants must have the right to work in the U.K
- Only successful applicants will be contacted
Please note Only successful applicants will be contacted
The Dawah Project is committed to building an international and culturally diverse workforce and therefore strongly encourages applications from under-represented groups.