: Islam Channel
: Full Time: Monday to Friday (40 Hours per week)
(weekend work required on an ad hoc basis)
: Dependent upon experience
• Vacuum all carpeted areas and sweep all other areas.
• Spot clean walls
• Clean and polish windows
• Dust all areas/surfaces/computers/desks
• Empty general waste rubbish bins and replace liner
• Remove rubbish off premises and dispose of as per local regulations
• Damp dust/ wipe desks (if clear of paperwork)
• Damp dust/wipe printers, photocopier, telephones, printer, screens etc
• Clean both the male and female toilets using products as instructed by the instructions manual/directions label.
• Refill toilets rolls / hand paper towels / liquid soap dispensers
• Wash and dry all unclean dishes/cutlery etc
• Ensure all kitchen appliances are cleaned and refrigerator is cleaned out
• Mop kitchen floor
• Maintain a neat and tidy kitchen area, stock up refreshments
• Ensure guest crockery are locked away
• Inform HR Manager of low stock levels of coffee, tea, toilet roll etc
• Buy refreshments and monitor stock
• Inform HR Manager and buy with authorisation cleaning / other supplies including cutlery, towels crockery etc.
• Provide tea and coffee and other refreshments for guests
• Ensure work premises looks inviting and clean at all times
• To observe and comply with the Health and Safety Policy and Code of Practice for cleaning staff.
The above is not an exhaustive list of duties and you will be expected to perform different tasks as necessitated by the needs of the business and at the discretion of your line manager.
The ideal candidate will have:
• A proven record for his/her cleaning services
• Good communication skills and be committed.
• Being punctual is essential
• Experience is desirable but not essential.
• A can-do attitude and an enthusiastic character
Submit your CV with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org stating why you would be suitable for this role
• Applicants must have the right to work in the U.K
• Only successful applicants will be contacted.